Welcome to the 2018 version of Webatic.
A major redesign of this website was long overdue. Today I am pleased to announce a complete reissue of this website at all levels. Over the last years the continuous increase of your visits made this renewal a top priority, so that's what you get today.
This renewal brings a number of improvements:
- A brand new design
- TLS / SSL enabled
- Responsive design – i.e., Webatic is now smartphone friendly
- Webatic also runs as a progressive web app so you can now add Webatic to your phone's homescreen
- The old news section is now a blog with an open discussion area
- Webatic now has a Facebook page, a Twitter account and a Forum in Google groups.
Along with the renewal several services have been discontinued because they were either irrelevant or rarely used or raized security concerns:
- RSS Builder
- Site Map Builder
- Site Map Index Builder
- Flash Call Builder
- Invoice Calculator
- Server Response
- Word Count
- RegExp Tester
More changes are on the way:
- Several new services will launch in the near future
- A chatbot is on its way
- Ads will soon be added so that Webatic becomes financially sustainable
- Future blog posts will answer a number of questions you have been asking frequently